6 Steps to Reach it (Just a few steps, no expert knowledge needed at all)
- Develop a web site for use with Google Adsense. Google has a published criteria for the web sites they accept to the Adsense program. This is because it needs some features like scripting. A good rule of thumb is just construct an honest and forthright web site that has legitimate purpose other than attaining revenue from the Google Adsense program.
e.g. you can use www.blogspot.com, etc. supporting scripting
I would suggest it's better you go ahead with your own web.
- Submit your sign up information. Once all the steps at Google are complete and the policies are read, click the "Submit" button.
- Activate the Google Adsense account. Upon account approval by Google, an email notification will arrive. Click on the link in the email to activate the Adsense account.
- Log in to the adsense account and obtain the HTML code for the approved site. For this you can use Adsense setup web utility provided in Adsense. Type in the username and password in the adsense log in box. Next click on the "Adsense setup" tab. Click on the "Adsense for content" link. Choose the "Ad unit" option in the next screen and select "Continue." And finally select the correct "Ad format" and then choose "Continue."
- Copy and paste the generated ad code into the appropriate section of the web site. In the grey Google adsense box there is HTML code to copy into the user web site. Copy that code and place in the appropriate place in the web site.
- Make your web much more marketable by enabling with content that would let your site come to top of online searches such as GOOGLE search, YAHOO, etc.
- Put contents really worth and matching to your site overall goals so that google will enable adds really compliant with those, which means more advantageous.
- Publish your site and advertise it via mails, social networks.